Thursday, June 9, 2011

When a Maid isn't just A Maid





Our lead cleaner is Severina Javier, and she is *really* good at what she does. Severina has raised seven children and she has taught her two grown daughters exactly how to clean her way--thoroughly. Our clients are amazed at what a great job she does. Here is a "testimonial" from one of our newer regular clients:



Review by Elizabeth S. in Atlanta, GA
Project: One Time Interior House Cleaning
I would give you a thousand stars if I could! My apt is like a new house. I cannot begin to express how amazing Severina and Melanie were and are! They became true friends in a very short time. They even bought me the most beautiful shower curtain because mine was so old. From my initial coversation with Frank to my meeting with Melissa to my cleaning, every single aspect was perfect. Every single person was incredibly professional and skilled while also being people I would be proud to call friends. I am now Spectrum's biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment